Being geeky is the new sexy. So naturally, you will want to please that nerdy friend in your life by getting him or her an awesome gift this holiday season.
Whether s/he’s a literary, science or comic strip nerd, we’ve found a few pretty neat and quirky gifts, all under $20 to consider getting for Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa or whatever holiday celebrated this time of year.
They’re all available on Amazon Prime so they are guaranteed to arrive by Christmas if you order soon! Check out what we found;
- No special tools or knowledge required; the kit contains detailed instructions and all the necessary parts.
- Just add a used soda pop can and let the fun begin.
- Use the kit to create a silly robot or a motorized monster, or a combination of the two.
- Requires one AA batteries (not included). Recommended for ages 8 years and up. Works well and long with Polaroid Batteries.
This Witty Wood Spectacle Holder is a fun and unique gift. The whimsical nose strikes a playful pose in anticipation of keeping company with your spectacles or sunglasses. It is rendered in sustainable Indian wood, reflecting the newest trends synonymous with fresh, funky and functional decor collectibles. It can be easily cleaned with a soft dry cloth. Dimensions: Height 6.5 x Length 2.2 x Width 2.2 x (Inch) and it goes for just $7.83.
This fun 12 ounce Math Coffee Mug features Famous Mathematical Formulas is a great gift for anyone who loves math and sells for $10.95. It is dishwasher and microwave safe. Order today and it arrives before Christmas!
This 7 in 1 Multi Function Tech Tool Pen Electro-chemical Surface Touch Tool Pen Ballpoint Pen comes wrapped in a neat blue gift box and starts at $9.99!
- The tech tool pen comes with 7 very handy functions: A bottle opener, a phone stand, a ruler, a ballpoint pen, a stylus, a mini flat-head and Phillips screwdriver.
- Twist action pen, write fluently, durable, smart and portable
- Blue pen shell, Electro-chemical Surface, 0.7 mm black ink
- The tech tool pen has a tremendously stylish outer
- Unique desigh, a valuable pen you worth having for your life and work!
For that Geek Girl who really digs astronomy and science, you can gift this handmade 7 Planet Necklace Sun Moon Galaxy Space Necklace Dangle Planets Solar System Charm Necklace for only $13.99 and it would also arrive before Christmas if you order today! The Galaxies laid out in beads include Moon,Sun,Jupiter,Mars,Earth,Mercury,Neptune.
Nerds and geeks love to keep their brains active so this Bits and Pieces – Trapped Satellite Metal Brainteaser Puzzle would make a perfect gift. The metal brainteaser is made of aluminum. Your goal is to remove the spiked ball from its steel chamber. It’s a great gift for people who love brainteasers and trick puzzles. It sells for $9.98 and would arrive before Christmas if you order today!
We love love this Retro Comic Books 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle. It was created by beloved collage artist LOIS B. SUTTON to celebrate the ageless appeal of vintage comic books and the ever-popular challenge of a great collage puzzle. This USA-made puzzle of recycled materials runs $17.95! It is still available to arrive before Christmas though there are only 17 units in stock!
For the literary geek in your life, gift him or her a pair of Out of Print Unisex Banned Books Socks. Which cost $10.95. and is made of 75% Cotton 10% Nylon 10% Poly 5% Spandex. For each purchase, the makers donate one book!
Finally, For that student of the human body, you can gift these conversation starter buttons by Button Bistro. Each measure about 1.25 inches and feature book script behind an image of human body part. They sell by the pack for $8.49. Happy Shopping!